Saturday, June 3rd, 2017, 8:00 am
Joe Huber’s Family Farm & Restaurant
2421 Scottsville Rd.
Starlight, Indiana 47106
Thank you to Katie, Amy, and all of the wonderful people at Joe Huber’s Family Farm & Restaurant!
Race Day Schedule
6:30 am to 7:50 am……Late Registration & Packet Pickup
7:55……National Anthem & Prayer
8:00……10K Run Start & 5K Walk Start
9:15……1 Mile Kids Run Start
9:25……1/4 Mile Kids Run Start
9:45……Cash Drawings (Must be present to win)
9:55……Overall & Age Group Awards
How to Register
10K Run or 5K Walk: $20 (received by June 1), $25 (race day)
Youth 1 Mile or 1/4 Mile: $6 (through June 3)
(tech t-shirt included)
Early Pickup: Friday, June 2 (4:30 pm – 7:00pm) at Pacers and Racers
Race Day Pickup: June 3 (6:30 am – 7:50 am) at the race
Posted on the Pacers & Racers Race Results Page
- Chip Timing
- All net proceeds to WHAS Crusade for Children ($7500.00 raised in 2016)
- First 400 registrants guaranteed T-shirts prior to race; all others may pick up their T-shirts at Pacers & Racers after July 5th.
- Discount coupons for Joe Huber Family Farm & Restaurant to all participants.
- Live on-course music.
- Splits called at every mile marker.
- Water at two points on the course.
- 1st Place male and female 10K Run winners and 1st Place male and female 5K Walk winners will receive a free pair of New Balance shoes plus $100 cash each!
- 1st Place male and female 10K Run Masters (age 40+) and Grandmasters (age 50+) Winners receive $25 cash each.
- 1st Place male and female 5K Walk Masters (age 40+) and Grandmasters (50+) Winners receive $25 cash each.
- Three deep Age Group Awards (male and female in 10K run, non-gender in 5K walk in 12 age groups).
- $200 cash for breaking overall male or female 10K Barnyard Dash record Men’s 29:09 (Wesley Korir) and Women’s 35:57 (Rhiannon Johns)
- $25 cash for breaking any 10K Barnyard Dash Age Group record.