Thank you to Katie, Amy, Terra and all of the wonderful people at Joe Huber’s Family Farm & Restaurant!Get Directions
Race Day Schedule
6:30 am to 7:50 am……Late Registration & Packet Pickup
7:55……National Anthem & Prayer
8:00……10K Run Start & 5K Walk Start
9:30……Awards Ceremony and Cash Drawings
10:00(approximately)…….Kid’s Races 1/4 Mile and 1 Mile
How to Register
In person or by mail: Race application coming soon
Online: Online Registration (no service fee)
10K Run or 5K Walk: $25 (through 6/11 at 1:00 PM EST)), $30 ( late registration and race day)
Youth 1 Mile or 1/4 Mile: $10 (includes shirt-through 6/11 at 1:00 PM EST) Free online registration (NO SHIRT-through 6/11 at 1:00 PM EST) $10 Race Day Registration.
Early Pickup: Friday, June 12 (4:30 pm – 7:00pm) at Pacers and Racers
Race Day Pickup: June 13 (6:30 am – 7:50 am) at the race
Posted 6/15/2020 on the Pacers & Racers Race Results Page
- Chip Timing
- All proceeds go to WHAS Crusade for Children
- First 400 registrants guaranteed T-shirts prior to race; all others may pick up their T-shirts at Pacers & Racers after July 5th.
- Discount coupons for Joe Huber Family Farm & Restaurant to all participants.
- Splits called at every mile marker.
- Water at two points on the course.
- 1st Place male and female 10K Run winners and 1st Place male and female 5K Walk winners will receive a free pair of New Balance shoes plus $100 cash each!
- 1st Place male and female 10K Run Masters (age 40+) and Grandmasters (age 50+) Winners receive $25 cash each.
- 1st Place male and female 5K Walk Masters (age 40+) and Grandmasters (50+) Winners receive $25 cash each.
- Three deep Age Group Awards (male and female in 10K run, non-gender in 5K walk in 12 age groups).
- $300 cash for breaking overall male or female 10K Barnyard Dash record Men’s 29:09 (Wesley Korir) and Women’s 35:57 (Rhiannon Johns)
- $25 cash for breaking any 10K Barnyard Dash Age Group record.